How to Make Google Display the Title of Article

Written By Alfarqy on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 | 12:53:00 AM

This is my personal experience and may you also, sometimes I confused when I tried to find my article on Google. It's not shown the title of the article but entire the blog (why ..??).

I'm not going to explain why it happened but I will share How To Make Mr.Google Display the Article Title, not the entire blog.
how like this:

1. Loggin first to blogger
2. into the Layout => Edit HTML
3. if you are in doubt, first backup templates
4. Expand Widget
5. then locate the following code
<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>

6. replace all this code with this code
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;index&quot;'>
<title><data:blog.title/></title>
<b:else/>
<title><data:blog.pageName/></title>
</b:if>

7. Save template

Completed, if Google will make crawling the title of your article that appears, and also makes it easier for visitors to find your articles.

Good Luck...
Blog, Updated at: 12:53:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan, ditunggu komentarnya! ^^